Updated September 10, 2014
WE WILL DO ALL WE CAN TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY AND TO EARN YOUR TRUST.
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We take reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorized access of your data but make no guarantees.
- We do not use tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- Although we will email you to remind you of upcoming events or encourage use of our site, we do not send unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- The Site does allow commercial advertisers you may be interested in and you may link to from our Site.
DATA WE USE.
- Data you provide, i.e. Name, email, phone, Tax ID, photos
- Data you post on CT.
- Web Log activity
- Data about your devices to allow us to present the Site in the best format.
- Data from third parties derived from IP addresses.
- Data collected from cookies (favorites and keyword searches)
DATA WE STORE.
We will retain data as long as required by law or for business purposes.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA:
- We will disclose data to vendors or to resolve complaints regarding a transaction that uses our Site.
- We will respond to legal process including court orders and subpoenas.
- If we are required to use your data to protect our rights, property or safety or that of the public or our users, we will do so.
- We will disclose your data with your permission.
- We will include your data in any sale, transfer of ownership or other transfer of all or part of CT to any third party including any merger, bankruptcy, sale or transfer of assets to another company.
- In a form that may summarize our data base without identifying you individually.